You may want to continue your studies in 2008. How about financing your studies and living costs by being your own boss, without a big budget or interfering with your studies?
Your best bet is to start a part-time business online.
Benefits of Online Business:
You can start with a low budget, from a few hundred Ringgits, inclusive of registration of a domain name, and the costs of a basic DIY website.
To start off, you only need to spend about 10 hours per week, and you can do this at the comfort of your home, so long as you have access to a computer with Internet connection.
"Star Special - Fione Tan"
If you also want to be your own boss online, here are 5 simple tips by Fione Tan, President and CEO of eOneNet.com:
1. Give yourself 3 reasons why you want to make make money online.
2. Set your goal to make a certain amount e.g. RM100,0000 on or before 31 Dec. setting a clear goal will lead you to the path of reaching your destination easier.
3. Plan what to sell online which can give you your targeted revenue before end of 2008. This can be a combination of selling products, services, information.
If you are looking for a revenue of RM100,000, you have the following options:
a) For b2c - Sell big ticket items, e.g. if your average sale per order is RM100, you will need to have only 1,000 orders in one whole year to get RM100,000.
b) for B2B - Sell products which corporate buyers are already looking for.
4. Learn and master new ways of Internet marketing. You pick up these skills just by attending eOneNet's Internet marketing. If you?need? guidance from a top Internet Marketing Coach, you can register at www.InternetMarketingCoaching.com or call the regional offices.
5. Many people spent months just doing the research, and still not deciding what to sell! Some of them have decided what to sell, but the wrong things.
Ask these questions to see if you've struck a winning product:
1. Are there high search counts for the keywords relating to these products?
2. Are the search engines bidding for related keywords high enough?
3. Do you have a lot of competing websites? You should not target keywords with more than 2 million competing websites when doing a search in Google initially.
4. Does your products have a unique selling point? If the products can be easily purchased in any physical stores or online, it's hard for you to sell unless yours are different.
5. Is your profit margin high enough? For B2C, you should aim for a profit margin of at least 20% and a minimum value of US$20.
Here are some tips by Tan?
BONUS Tip 1:
If you want to increase your sales amount, here is a good tip - do different packages with different pricing for your products, e.g. Product A: $50, Product B: $60? Package of Product A & B: $80.
BONUS Tip 2:
You better beware of who you listen to. Learn from those who are already successful.
For more tips, attend eOneNet¡¯s Internet marketing seminars by registering at www.eOneNet.com or Call 03 ¨C 77105618 or 012 232 8878 for more information.